Data Entry Services & Beyond
Traditional Data Entry Services
Many companies send us source documents that we process using our own system. In 2019 we moved our technology infrastructure to the Google Cloud Platform to which our data entry operators connect and use a powerful key-from-image interface we customize to your project. This is the more traditional approach and offers the benefit of greater control over data quality and consistency through the use of automated tools and programmed procedures, such as address validation and correction
Data Entry Staffing & Management
Many contemporary clients now prefer that we perform and manage their data entry, data verification, or Internet research work by connecting to their networks. Find out more about ourdata entry staffing management services There are significant advantages to this approach:
- You don’t give up control over the physical documents, scanned images, or keyed data.
- You skip the hassle and cost of round-trip shipping of hard copies to us.
- There is no need for us to create a custom template in our system, accelerating project implementation and reducing overall cost.
- Work is done in real-time and is instantly available to you on a record-by-record basis, instead of waiting for a file transfer of stale data.
- You no longer have to hire, train, and manage the data entry staff. We do all that for you.
Some clients ask us to determine the accuracy and completeness of data they receive from outside sources. This is done by reference to original source documents, or comparison to information found on specified websites.
Building a database or online directory regarding a certain product, service, or trend? Ask our operators to gather information from specific sites–we’ll provide the resulting data in the format of your choice.